Keeping your data safe and retrievable during uncertainty impact or the darkest hour
Data Loss from
Electricity plays an important role in our modern social life. An office building without proper electricity planning may occur power surge, voltage instability and cause the circuit breaker to trip. Instant data backup and synchronize is needed to deal with this issue to ensure our works are saved for the time being.
Power Cut Off
Computer devices or programs that does not shut down properly will lead to data manipulation if there is a power outage
For organisations of all sizes, data loss or data corrupted is a serious issue of losing time and resources to redo the works
The famous ransomware encrypts important business files to keep them hostage and asks for large amount of money
Data Loss can easily cause catastrophic lost and business damage
Statistic extracted from various sources.
Business File Backup
Data generates important information and knowledge to any business. A business could probably be unable to continue to function well without these critical data, applications and operations. Therefore, setting up a precaution recovery plan as an insurance policy for your data is crucial.
Backup Location Strategy
- Physical hardware kept nearby to do backup data
- External Hard Drive, Flash Drive, Tape and etc.
- A cloud backup software and storage space owned by a third party that allows you to upload data.
- SAN, NAS, Google Drive, Dropbox and etc.
- Backup data stores external that is not physically located within the organization’s core infrastructure.
- Data center, core IT environment and etc.
Simple Backup in 3 Steps
Manage Backup from the Cloud
Centralized Backup Management Console
Advanced dashboard enables you to perform backup for physical and virtual machine from one centralized location. Console helps you to manage one or more machines to receive update and alerts from one unified console.