Transform data center into flexible cloud infrastructure
Why virtualize your server
Even with a limited budget even small business still has an upper hand in the competition
Information extracted from VMware
Features & Benefits
Virtualization boost data storage and business productivity
Types of Server Virtualization
- Full virtualization optimize the physical server’s resources and keeps each virtual server independent.
- It relays resources from the physical server to the correct virtual server as it runs applications.
- Para-virtualization involves the entire network working together as a cohesive unit.
- Benefits is that does not need to use as much processing power to manage the operating systems.
- OS-level visualization does not use a hypervisor.
- Instead, the virtualization capability, which is part of the physical server operating system, performs all the tasks of a hypervisor.
Our Partner Solution
Direct access to and control of underlying resources thus effectively partitions hardware to consolidate applications and cut costs.
Hypervisor-based virtualization that manages the interactions between the hardware and the virtual machines.